Good Flexibility, Flexibility
What is tpu material?
TPU (Thermoplasticpolyurethanes), Chinese called thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer rubber. TPU is composed of diphenylmethane diisocyanate (MDI), toluene diisocyanate (TDI) and macromolecule polyol, chain extender common reaction polymerization of polymer materials. Is a kind of plastic can be softened or changed in a certain degree of heat, but at room temperature it can keep the shape of the same can play a support, the role of protection, widely used in the bottom of the shoe.
tpu material features:
1. High wear resistance: from tpu and other materials Taber wear index can be seen.
2. Wide range of hardness: by changing the TPU reaction components of the ratio, you can get different hardness of the product, and with the increase in hardness, its products still maintain good flexibility.
3. High mechanical strength: tpu products carrying capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption performance.
4. Processing performance: tpu can be used to deal with common thermoplastic materials processing methods, such as injection, extrusion, rolling and so on. At the same time, TPU and some polymer materials can be co-processing performance of complementary polymer alloy.
5. Cold resistance highlights: tpu glass transition temperature is relatively low, at minus 35 degrees still maintain good flexibility, flexibility and other physical properties.
6. Oil, water, resistant to mold.
7. good re-use of good.
tpu products widely used:
A. Footwear: sports shoes Logo, sports shoes air cushion, hiking shoes, snowshoes, golf shoes, skates, the fabric and within the fit material.
B. clothing: snow clothing, raincoats, windbreaker, cold jacket, field clothes, diapers, physical pants, and other fabric composite materials (waterproof moisture).
C. medicine: surgical clothing, hats, shoes, hospital mattresses, ice bags, bandages, plasma bags, surgical bandage strips, masks, and other fabrics and lining materials, surgical bed airbags.
D. Defense supplies: aircraft fuel tank, weapons, storage film, tent window, military water bag, life jackets, inflatable boats and other fabrics and inside fabrics, airbags.
E. Sports supplies: football surface and liner, inflatable bed, drinking water bag, ski gloves (waterproof bag), diving suits, snow clothing, swimwear, snowboard, trademark, airbag, sweatshirt, slimming and other fabrics and lining materials.
F. industrial supplies: horn drum paper rubber side, waterproof strip, sound insulation materials, fire prevention materials, fire clothing, fire clothing products, fire cloth and other fabrics and within the composite material.
G. Other uses: mobile phone keys, plastic inflatable toys, bed sheets, table towels, shower curtains, furniture cloth, aprons, piano, computer keyboard, film and other fabrics and materials.